20 Questions with B.Traits
The Get Er Done Tour is picking up mad steam out in the prairies, heading west ward to BC. We picked up B.Traits in Edmonton, and girlfriend is a great addition to this scrappy crew. She turns it out harder than most guys. Splitting her time between the UK and her home town of Vancouver, she was nice enough to answer our 20Qs before it got to crazy on the road.
1. What is your dream of happiness?
Making music I love.. in love.. healthy..surrounded by friends, family and smiling faces.
2. Blonde or Brunette?
Hmm.. I’m a little of both. Really I’m fascinated with gingers.. might go red one day.
3. What is the quality you like most in a person?
Sense of humor and honesty.
4. What do you fear most?
5. 808s or 909s?
808′s all day baby.
6. What’s your biggest regret?
I don’t actually think I have any. This isn’t really a regret but every Christmas since age 9, I asked for a Drum kit …. I never got one… and still don’t have one.
7. What’s your fav bar or club in the world?
Thats a tough one… there are so many!! I’m into the smaller more intimate vibesy clubs.
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Apple cider vinegar.
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Biggie.
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
Blind… I hate silence and couldn’t live without music.
12. How old is too old?
For what exactly? Dead is kinda old..
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
Really I cant even imagine right now…
14. Who’s your hero?
15. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple or Teal.
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
17. Metallica or Madonna?
18. What’s your most hated vice?
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life?