20 Questions with Super Mash Bros
Super Mash Bros are hitting up Toronto in a big way and they’re doing it for free!! Come check them out on the 30th at Kool Haus (other headliners include Dragonette, Z-Trip and Keys ‘n Crates). As this pair hits the stage, be prepared for some fun, craziness and a dash of good ‘ol dancin fun. Click here to get set up with free tickets. Honda Canada clearly knows where it’s at.
1. What is your dream of happiness?
Shoes and cars.
2. Blonde or Brunette?
3. What is the quality you like most in a person?
4. What do you fear most?
5. 808s or 909s?
Mix and match both. Lately a lot of 303s.
6. What’s your biggest regret?
Not buying stock in apple when I was 6/The loss of Lazerwolf.
7. What’s your fav bar or club in the world?
The Roger Room or the Edison in LA and The Dart Room in the Oyster House, pre-remodelling.
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Wifi and snacking
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
Prince, Blink 182, Miles Davis
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
Blind – couldn’t live without music in my life and until I’m on that Beethoven level I’d like to keep my hearing.
12. How old is too old?
No such thing. Unless this is a weird sexual question, in which case isn’t there some sort of socially accepted formula?
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
I tried closing my eyes to imagine it but all I could see were these crazy flashing spots on the back of my eyelids; does that mean I’ll be in the Matrix?
14. Who’s your hero?
15. What’s your favourite colour?
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
I could live without ever hearing pitbull ever again.
17. Metallica or Madonna?
Madonna. Like a Prayer is better than anything Metallica every did.
18. What’s your most hated vice?
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
Lindsay Lohan/Joan of Arc
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life?
Daft Punk, Dracula Mountain, Of Montreal