20 Questions with Nightbox
Because we are so excited about the line-up at the upcoming Locals Only festival on July 7th, we decided to target another artist who will be playing the event (last week we asked our 20 Questions to Linus Booth of Blank Capsule).
For all of you who love an accent, picture these adorable boys answering our questions in their lovely Irish accents. Yeah, it’s awesome.
1.What is your dream of happiness?
Spelunking in the bahamas
2.Blonde or Brunette?
Depends on the bird
3. What is the quality you like most in a person?
The ability to bowl a perfect game
4. What do you fear most?
Terrorism or any kind of -ism
5. 808s or 909s?
6. What’s your biggest regret?
Not growing a vegetable garden until now
7. What’s your fave bar or club in the world?
The martello on the seafront in bray, ireland. only in the summer though.
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Chorizo burritos from salsa’s in kensington market
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
Joy division, the beatles, elvis
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
Neither but we’d give up our sense of smell in a heartbeat
12. How old is too old?
You’re never too old to party
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
Fatter and with less hair
14. Who’s your hero?
15. What’s your favourite colour?
White! The perfect combination of all visible colours
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
17. Metallica or Madonna?
It’s a torn household on that one
18. What’s your most hated vice?
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life?
Daft punk, Trentemoller & Rage