20 Questions with DiRTY RADiO
When I keep hitting replay on music that someone recommends to me, I start to consider that it might be really, really good. That was what happened earlier this month with the release of DiRTY RADiO‘s Cassette mixtape.
I wanted to get inside the head of whoever created this music which has been so stuck in my head, so I decided to ask DiRTY RADiO our 20 Questions.
Be sure to watch their new video too, and see if you find yourself hitting the replay button over and over like I do.
1. What is your dream of happiness?
To buy all of our parents a house, change the landscape of music, and make the kids dance in Africa.
2. Blonde or Brunette?
Both….and red heads….and bald girls too
3. What is the quality you like most in a person?
Honesty, Realness, Etc.
4. What do you fear most?
Losing all our limbs
5. 808s or 909s?
Both are good for different things, but we shouldn’t forget to mention 505′s and 707′s… they always get left out.
6. What’s your biggest regret?
7. What’s your fav bar or club in the world?
Can’t remember the name, but it was this hole in the wall random Cuban bar in Havana with a mind blowing 3-piece Cuban Jazz band. Sipppin’ on Mojitos…
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Musex (Music ‘n Sex together)
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
Jim Morrison (The Doors)
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
The 70′s, but every decade is dope in its own way.
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
Blind, just ask Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles …
12. How old is too old?
There is no such thing! Age ain’t nothin’ but a number (RIP Aaliyah)
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
Playing stadiums/producing music on the moon
14. Who’s your hero?
Bruce Lee and our mamas
15. What’s your favourite colour?
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
Tie between Mambo No.5 and The Macarena
17. Metallica or Madonna?
How can you choose just one? Thats not fair!
18. What’s your most hated vice?
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
Barney the Dinosaur
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life?
System of a Down