20 Questions with TV CARNAGE
TV CARNAGE has fans from pretty much every corner of the Internet and beyond (like…the non-Internet? The Real World. Not the MTV one, though). Editing together clips of bad television into new and more interesting stories is something only a creative genius could accomplish.
It is not surprising then that Pinky, the creative genius behind TV CARNAGE, gave us answers to our 20 questions unlike any we have ever gotten before.
1. What is your dream of happiness?
It involves a snake with a vest and a pony.
2. Blonde or Brunette?
3. What is the quality you like most in a man?
Not giving fuck if people like you while still being empathetic. Oh and being super over weight. A great haircut.
4. What do you fear most?
That I will fear something the most.
5. 808s or 909s?
6. What’s your biggest regret?
Believing that Desmond Fernandez actually had glasses that could see through girls clothing… until one day when I said “You are lying to me aren’t you?” He started crying. We were 6.
7. What’s your fav bar or club in the world?
Ohhhh come on. All of them after a few drinks.
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Currently. My crutches. Let’s just say I broke my leg trying to assist a girl being “harrases by a gang of toughs”
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
A caveman who just discovered percussion. That would be ridiculous.
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
It changes. Lately I’ve beem listening to olden tymes punk and electronic shit that all seems to live between ’77 and ’83
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
Ummm that’s not a happy place to linger in.
12. How old is too old?
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
On the cover of Chill Magazine . The magazine they give away at Beer stores in Ontario. A lot of great articles, fascinating facts and tremendous photography.
14. Who’s your hero?
The stoner egg that used to be the mascot for Humpty Dumpty Potato chips
15. What’s your favourite colour?
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
oh come on.
17. Metallica or Madonna?
Oh come onnnnnnn!
18. What’s your most hated vice?
Ohhhh comeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnn!
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
Wait has a tragic figure or tragic figure. Ronald McDonald for both.
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life?
Flatbush at 3AM. Any night.
Couples who don’t get along pretending that they do.
Drunk girls in Northern Alberta.