20 Questions with Laura from Hunter Valentine
Working with Greg Nori (Treble Charger/Producer), all-girl rock band Hunter Valentine have undeniably delivered their strongest tunes to date. Their third album Collide & Conquer, comes out on October 23rd via Megaforce/Sony. Laura sat down with us to take the 20Qs just before it’s release.
1. What is your dream of happiness?
Comfort and love
2. Blonde or Brunette?
3. What is the quality you like most in a person?
Passion. I love when a person believes in what they are doing in life.
4. What do you fear most?
Spiders, they are scary!
5. 808s or 909s?
6. What’s your biggest regret?
I don’t have them. Without mistakes, you’ll never learn.
7. What’s your fav bar or club in the world?
They change all the time but right now I love The Lone Wolf in Bedstuy, BK. It’s my Cheers!
8. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Food, I am obsessed with it.
9. What are the 3 musicians dead or alive you’d like to see perform?
Keith Moon, John Lennon, Freddie Mercury.
10. What is your favorite decade in music?
I would say the 90′s cause that’s when I grew up and it’s a mix of all the great era’s before.
11. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf and why?
This is such a difficult decision because I love being able to see all the beauty the world has and music is my life and my ears are so important to me. I would choose being blind so that I could hear music and play music forever.
12. How old is too old?
Never too old.
13. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
Hopefully extremely successful, living comfortably, with my loved one exploring the world. Playing music and writing various projects. And eating great food!
14. Who’s your hero?
15. What’s your favourite colour?
I love the colour red
16. What song could you live without ever hearing again?
I am the hi way by Audioslave
17. Metallica or Madonna?
18. What’s your most hated vice?
Chips! I love them so much but they love my waist line much more.
19. Who is the most tragic figure in history?
20. What are the top three live shows you’ve seen in your life
Guns n Roses, HEALTH, Sloan.